April 27 and 28 from 8 am to 5 pm
A 2-day course at Napa Valley College
2277 Napa-Vallejo Hwy. Room 3004
Napa, CA 94558WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Owners, Managers, Chefs, Sous Chefs, Servers, and Employees of Food Service and Retail Businesses, Hotels, Inns and B&B Operations
- Restaurants, Bakeries, Snack Bars & Food Truck Owners
- Casinos, Bars & Taverns
- Community Fund Raisers, Food Banks, Church Kitchens, Commissaries, Health Care Facilities, School Cafeterias
- Convenience Stores, Markets, Grocery Stores with Deli
- Meal Services for Home-bound Persons
- Child and Adult Day Care Facilities
- Temporary Outdoor Events, Tour Operators, Recreational Camps,
- Vending Machine Operators
- Be compliant with State and Federal regulatory requirements
- This course will show you how to write a HACCP plan for your Food Service and Retail Business
- Develop knowledge for implementing aHazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Plan and mitigate the risks associated with food safety incidents
- Identify, assess, analyze and control potential hazards in your retail or food service operation and ensure safe food handling
- Understand the food flows in your establishment and learn to apply the HACCP process approach to identify the associated hazards and managerial controls for each grouping
Napa Valley College is hosting this timely and important workshop in partnership with Superior Food Safety.
Oscar is a registered FSPCA-Human Foods and HACCP Lead Instructor and Consultant, GFCP-Gluten Free Certification Program Consultant and Trainer, SQF Consultant and Trainer, and a former SQF Auditor. He holds a BS in Biology and an MS in Food Science and Engineering from the Universidad Politecnica de Valencia in Spain. He also holds a Certification in International Management and regularly continues studies in food safety, Enterprise Risk Management, and business administration.
Jocelyn's career spans over 25 years in the Food Industry in Restaurant Establishments, Rail-Transport Supplier of Food Service and General Services as Executive Chef, Owner, President and Professional Food Safety Manager. Jocelyn's extensive background includes Culinary Development, Facility Management, Food Safety HACCP-HARPC Coordination and Implementation, Production Quality Assurance/Quality Control/Process Control, Regulatory Compliance, Continuous Improvement, and Start-Up Consulting.
FOR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS OR THOSE REGARDING COURSE CONTENT OR CERTIFICATIONS, CONTACT: Oscar Camacho, President, Superior Food Safety, Inc.; email@example.com.
FOR QUSTIONS REGARDING REGISTRATION, DIRECTIONS, PAYMENT ETC. CONTACT: Valerie Bible at our SBDC Office located at 2277 Napa-Vallejo Hwy, Bldg 3300 in Napa by calling (707) 256-7250.