GFCP - Gluten Free Certification Program
February 26, 2016
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (PST)
Napa Winery Inn,
1998 Trower Ave, Napa CA 94558
- Early Bird Approved GFCP Auditor Training - Save $30 – $615.00 (USD) This ticket is for those intending to audit in the GFCP and sit for the exam portion of the training session.
- Early Bird GFCP Implementation Training - Save $30 – $465.00 (USD) This ticket should be purchased if you are not pursuing an Approved GFCP Auditor Designation for third party purposes.
The Allergen Control Group in Association with Superior Food Safety will conduct a one-day Gluten-Free Certification Program (GFCP) training session for Food Safety and Quality Assurance Managers, Purchasing Managers, Supply Chain Personnel (from Industry), Experienced Food Safety Auditors, Food Safety & Quality Assurance Consultants, Internal Food Auditors and Food Safety Trainers wishing to learn more about implementing and auditing in the Program.
Those interested in learning about the production complexities, government regulations and the required customer compliances, associated with producing food products with a gluten-free claim on the label will find this course beneficial. Managing gluten as a chemical hazard and the many hidden sources throughout the manufacturing process, will go a long way to informing those attending this course to better understand how to prepare for or conduct a meaningful gluten-free audit.
Pre-screened and qualified Auditors will be asked to complete a final exam in order to receive an Approved GFCP Auditor Designation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
· Quality Assurance & Control Managers
· HACCP Coordinators
· Supply Chain Management Personnel & Purchasing Managers
· Food Safety & Quality Management Consultants
· Food Plant & Facility Managers
· Government & Food Regulatory Manager
· Importance of Senior management commitment
· Understand GFCP Standard & Policies & Requirements
· Understand the detail of the Scheme
· The GF market & consumer landscape
· Audit Report & Certification Process
· Audit/Auditor Overview and requirements
· Report writing
· Dealing with non-conformities
· Interactive workshops with case studies
· What is celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity?
· What is gluten?