October 20, 2017
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (PDT)
Springhill Suites, 101 Gateway Rd E, Napa, CA 94558
1-2 Attendees Early Bird - Save $30 per person – $480.00 This registration is for 1-2 attendees. If you have 3 or more please select 3+ registration. Early bird ends October 4th.
3+ Attendees Early Bird- Save $70 per person – $440.00 This registration is for 3 or more attendees only. Savings based on single attendee after early bird time period. Early Bird ends October 4th.
The goals of the Internal and External GFSI Audits course are to:
- Provide and improve the knowledge, skills and abilities required by GSFI auditors, food industry professionals and internal auditors on:
- Food Safety Management Systems
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Agricultural Practices
- HACCP Program
- Review ISO-19011 Auditing Principles
- Gain understanding of the GFSI schemes (SQF, BRC, FSSC2200, Global G.A.P.) from the auditor point of view
*This workshop complies with the training requirements for GFSI professionals and Internal auditors for GFSI approved schemes (SQF, BRC, FSSC22000, Global G.A.P. among others)
*This workshop has been designed by MSc. Oscar Camacho with more than 28 years of experience managing Food Safety and Quality Systems in the food industry, and based on the weaknesses found with his customers while providing auditing and consulting services.