Wed, May 9, 2018, - Thu, May 10, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Napa Valley College
2277 Napa Vallejo Highway Bldg 3000, Rm 3004
Napa, CA 94558
Attention food manufacturing professionals!
SQF Code, Edition 8 introduces a new approach for assessing individual food industry sectors with customized requirements in separate, stand-alone codes: Food Safety Fundamentals, Primary Production (Produce), Manufacturing, Distribution, Food Packaging, Retail, and Quality.
Attend this two-day course offered by Napa Valley College.
Course Description - What You'll Learn:
- The updates and implications of the updates in Edition 8 of the SQF Code from the former Edition 7.2.
- Implementing and maintaining an SQF system and its mandatory elements.
- Validating and verifying your food safety plan within the SQF system and meeting FSMA requirements.
- Undertanding the process for aligning with FSMA regulatory requirements.
- Overview of the SQF certification process.
- How a HACCP-based approach manages food safety and quality hazards in an operation.
- The SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing as it applies specifically to Food Sector Categories 7-22, 31-34. This includes Modules 2 (Systems Elements) and Module 11 (Food Safety Fundamentals for Food Manufacturing).
Who Should Attend?
SQFP, Food Safety Professionals, Sr. Management, Suppliers, Food Safety Auditors, Support Staff. This course is designed to provide current and new SQF Practitioners, Sr. Management, Production Personnel, and their team members with the tools and knowledge to develop and maintain their SQF food safety management system and understand the process for aligning with FSMA regulatory requirements.
Two Day Course: May 9 to May 10, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day.
Price: Only $125 for an entire 2-day course thanks to special grant funding.
Price Includes: Event registration, morning and afternoon snack breaks, lunch for both days, course materials and certificate of attendance.
Questions? Contact Charlie Monahan at 707-256-7254 or email@example.com.