Date and Time
Wednesday, January 23, 2019, & Thursday, January 24, 2019
Napa Valley College
2277 Napa Vallejo Highway, Bldg 3000, Rm 3004
Napa, CA 94558
Attention food manufacturing professionals!
In partnership with Superior Food Safety, Napa Valley College is hosting this timely and important 2-Day workshop on Developing and Implementing SQF Systems Edition 8.0.
SQF Code, Edition 8 introduces a new approach for assessing individual food industry sectors with customized requirements in separate, stand-alone codes: Food Safety Fundamentals, Primary Production (Produce), Manufacturing, Distribution, Food Packaging, Retail, and Quality.
Attend this two-day course offered by Napa Valley College.
- Promote an understanding of the SQF Code.
- Create a knowledge base to facilitate the successful implementation of an SQF System and understand the process for aligning with FSMA regulatory requirements.
- Show how a HACCP-based approach manages food safety and quality hazards in an operation.
- The SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing applies specifically to Food Sector Categories 7-22, 31-34 and includes Modules 2 (Systems Elements) and Module 11 (Food Safety Fundamentals for Food Manufacturing).
- Designed to provide current and new SQF Practitioners, Sr. Management, Production Personnel, and their team members with the tools and knowledge to develop and maintain their SQF food safety management system and understand the process for aligning with FSMA regulatory requirements
Who Should Attend?
SQFP, Food Safety Professionals, Sr. Management, Suppliers, Food Safety Auditors, Support Staff.
Two Day Course: January 23 & January 24, 2019, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day.
Price: Only $125 for an entire 2-day course thanks to special grant funding.
Event registration, morning and afternoon snack breaks, lunch for both days, course materials and certificate of attendance.
Questions? Contact Charlie Monahan at 707-256-7254 or firstname.lastname@example.org.