One Day Course:
Friday, November 30th, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Napa Valley College
2277 Napa Vallejo Highway BLDG 3000, RM 3004
Napa, CA 94558
THIS TRAINING WILL BE TAUGHT IN SPANISH!
In partnership with Superior Food Safety, Napa Valley College is hosting this timely and important workshop.
Attend this one-day course on Friday, November 30th offered by Napa Valley College.
Course Description - What You'll Learn:
Provide and improve the knowledge, skills and abilities required by GSFI auditors, food industry professionals and internal auditors on:
- Food Safety Management Systems
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Agricultural Practices
- HACCP Program
- Review ISO-19011 Auditing Principles
- Gain understanding of the GFSI schemes (SQF, BRC, FSSC2200, Global G.A.P.) from the auditor point of view
- SQF, BRC, Global G.A.P., Internal Auditors, Consultants and Professionals looking to register as GFSI-qualified auditors, Quality Assurance Managers and Supervisors, Personnel involved in Production, Purchasing, Procurement, Human Resources, Harvesting, Packing, Transport, Distribution and Sales of Food Products
Oscar Camacho's experience spans the globe and the entire range of the industry. He has over 32 years of experience in the food industry, including ownership of two food processing plants and extensive work with two of the largest food manufacturers in the world. His accounts of food safety successes and failures put accountability into sharp focus. Oscar is a registered FSPCA-Human Foods Lead Instructor and Consultant, PSA-Produce Safety Alliance Lead Instructor, GFCP-Gluten Free Certification Program Consultant and Trainer, SQF Consultant and Trainer, and a former SQF Auditor. He holds a BS in Biology and an MS in Food Science and Engineering from the Universidad Politecnica de Valencia in Spain. He also holds a Certification in International Management and regularly continues studies in food safety and business administration.