FSMA-FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI) | SFS Online
Wednesday, September 8, 2021 - Friday, September 10, 2021
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Superior Food Safety is hosting this timely and important workshop on preventative controls for human foods under the FSPCA-FSMA guidelines.
What you will learn:
• Meet the requirements for training under Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations Part 117.155 for the Preventive Controls “Qualified Individual”
• Learn and understand the responsibilities of a preventive controls qualified individual
• Learn How preventive controls build on established food safety principles
• Understand and identify the Components of a Food Safety Plan
• Learn how to conduct Food Safety Plan activities such as developing and reviewing a food safety plan
• Provide the necessary skills for validating preventive controls, verifying and validating process controls among others
This class will be presented by Oscar Camacho on the Zoom platform. Materials for the class will be provided to you electronically prior to the class. No hard copies of the materials will be provided for the class, but participants are able to create them at their own expense if they find that preferable. The link to the Zoom call will be provided to you prior to the class.
Price includes class, certificate & registration fee
Cancellation is subject to a minimum $50 Fee
Refunds for cancellations will be honored until 3 days before the event