11 Oct 2017, 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
12 Oct 2017, 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
Hampton Inn 2720 Hotel Terrace Dr, Santa Ana, CA 92705
1-2 Attendees – $790.00
Registration closes on October 9th.
3+ Attendees - Save $50 Per Attendee – $740.00
Attendees must be from same company. Registration closes on October 9th.
SQF Code, Edition 8. It introduces a new approach for assessing individual food industry sectors with customized requirements in separate, stand-alone Codes: Food Safety Fundamentals, Primary Production (Produce), Manufacturing, Distribution, Food Packaging, Retail, and Quality.
- The most notable change to the structure of the program is the separation of the food safety and quality requirements into individual assessments, customized for each industry segment and covering more than 30 supplier and food sector categories: produce and livestock; manufacturing; distribution; manufacturer of food packaging and a new program specific to food retail.
- Promote an understanding of the SQF Code.
- Create a knowledge base to facilitate the successful implementation of an SQF System and understand the process for aligning with FSMA regulatory requirements.
- Show how a HACCP-based approach manages food safety and quality hazards in an operation.
- The SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing applies specifically to Food Sector Categories 7-22, 31-34 and includes Modules 2 (Systems Elements) and Module 11 (Food Safety Fundamentals for Food Manufacturing).
- Designed to provide current and new SQF Practitioners, Sr. Management, Production Personnel, and their team members with the tools and knowledge to develop and maintain their SQF food safety management system and understand the process for aligning with FSMA regulatory requirements
Who Should Attend?
SQFP, Food Safety Professionals, Sr. Management, Suppliers, Food Safety Auditors, Support Staff.