DATE AND TIME
Thu, Oct 18, 2018 - Fri, Oct 19, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Napa Valley College
2277 Napa Vallejo Highway
BLDG 3000, RM 3004
Napa, CA 94558
In partnership with Superior Food Safety, Napa Valley College is hosting this timely and important workshop.
Starting on Thursday, October 18th and ending on October 19th, participants in this two-day course will learn the following:
- The SQF Advanced Practitioner Course is designed for the current SQF practitioner seeking further information on how to improve and maintain the supplier’s SQF System. Through activity-based instruction, the course provides the tools practitioners need to:
- Use the internal audit program to manage, maintain and enhance the site’s SQF System
- Harness the corrective action/preventive action process to identify trends and build continuous improvement
- Communicate with senior management to fully define the site’s commitment to food safety, and
- Develop and prioritize key performance indicators to assure continuous improvement of the SQF System.
At the end of this two-day class, Superior Food Safety attendees possess the skill to propose specific strategies by forecasting systemic issues and creating sustainable process improvements within the SQF system.
THE CLASS COVERS
- Establishing Food Safety and Quality Objectives (Developing SMART objectives)
- Internal Audits
- Corrective and Preventative Actions
- Establishing a Continuous Improvement Program
This workshop has been designed by MSc. Oscar Camacho, who has more than 28 years of experience managing food safety and quality systems. Mr. Camacho’s special insights come from years of first-hand experience in the food industry, and from client weaknesses he identified and solved while providing auditing and consulting services.