Developing and Implementing SQF Systems Edition 8.0 - 2 Day Course
August 6 & 7, 2018
8:00AM - 5:00PM
For more information please visit http://superiorfoodsafety.com/registration.html
Napa Valley College
2277 Napa Vallejo Highway
BLDG 3000, RM 3004
Napa, CA 94558
In partnership with Superior Food Safety, Napa Valley College is hosting this timely and important workshop.
Starting on Monday, August 6th and ending on Tuesday, August 7th, participants in this two-day course will learn the following:
The integrity of the SQF Program relies on competently auditing existing SQF Systems and implementing efficient and effective SQF Systems. Superior Food Safety is a Licensed Center of Excellence that provides added value by giving students:
- a perfect understanding of Food Safety and Quality Management Systems
- the steps to follow in order to implement and maintain a solid program that reduces or eliminates risks
- examples of the most common industry mistakes and how to avoid them for success, and
- custom made templates of key procedures detailing how to write the documentation required by the program
The goals of the Implementing SQF course are to:
- Promote an understanding of the SQF Code
- Create a knowledge base to facilitate the successful implementation of an SQF System
Show how the HACCP-based approach manages food safety and quality hazards in an operation.
This workshop has been designed by MSc. Oscar Camacho, who has more than 28 years of experience managing food safety and quality systems. Mr. Camacho’s special insights come from years of first-hand experience in the food industry, and from client weaknesses he identified and solved while providing auditing and consulting services.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
SQF, BRC, Global G.A.P. Internal Auditors, Consultants and Professionals looking to register as GFSI-qualified auditors, Quality Assurance Managers and Supervisors, Personnel involved in Production, Purchasing, Procurement, Human Resources, Harvesting, Packing, Transport, Distribution and Sales of Food Products.