Napa Valley College
2277 Napa Vallejo Highway
BLDG 3000, RM 3004
Napa, CA 94558
In partnership with Superior Food Safety, Napa Valley College is hosting this timely and important workshop.
Starting on Wednesday, August 29th and ending on Friday, August 31st, participants in this three-day course will learn the following:
- Meet the requirements for training under Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations Part 117.155 for the Preventive Controls “Qualified Individual”
- Learn and understand the responsibilities of a preventive controls qualified individual
- Learn How preventive controls build on established food safety principles
- Understand and identify the Components of a Food Safety Plan
- Learn how to conduct Food Safety Plan activities such as developing and reviewing a food safety plan
- Provide the necessary skills for validating preventive controls, verifying and validating process controls among others
Please note that this training event will be held at the following times:
Wednesday, Aug 29th from 8AM-5PM
Thursday, Aug 30th from 8AM-5PM
Friday, Aug 31st from 8AM-12PM
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
SQF, BRC, Global G.A.P. Internal Auditors, Consultants and Professionals looking to register as GFSI-qualified auditors, Quality Assurance Managers and Supervisors, Personnel involved in Production, Purchasing, Procurement, Human Resources, Harvesting, Packing, Transport, Distribution and Sales of Food Products.
This workshop has been designed by MSc. Oscar Camacho, who has more than 28 years of experience managing food safety and quality systems. Mr. Camacho's special insights come from years of first-hand experience in the food industry, and from client weaknesses he identified and solved while providing auditing and consulting services.